The in-house training facility is equipped with all the necessary tools and equipment to train the cleaning workforce on utilizing acceptable and measurable cleaning techniques in accordance with the standards set out by BICSc. A dedicated BICSc certified member of staff assists with the training that covers the below parameters:
- Safety measures at the site, especially the correct and safe use of equipment and materials. This also includes the appropriate use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to carry out various cleaning tasks.
- Importance of inspecting the area of work in line with the Safe System of Work (SSOW) and Risk Assessment, in order to ensure that it is free from hazards and bears no risks to the people, fixtures and fittings.
- Methods of cleaning and sanitising a variety of surfaces and floor types
- Correct usage of cleaning tools and equipment, including carrying out of condition inspections to maximize the effectiveness of the resources
- Correct usage of cleaning chemicals based on the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) and the Control of Substance Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Safe storage of cleaning chemicals, including the segregation of acids and alkalis, the importance of clearly labelling the bottles/cans, as well as positioning them in line with conjunctive ergonomics.
- Good cleaning and housekeeping practices that encourage ownership and accountability since the in-house training is presented in the language and terminology that the participants can understand and relate to, it ensures that nothing gets missed out.
Apart from our in-house training facility for cleaning services, we also have our very own Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) certified rope access team qualified and skilled to provide safe, efficient and professional high-level external glass cleaning services without the use of scaffolding, cradles or an aerial work platform.
The sole purpose of establishing an in-house training facility is mainly to control and maintain quality standards, which in-turn increases the productivity of the organization along with providing a platform to further enhance the knowledge and skills of the individuals involved.
Technology is progressing ahead day-by-day, as businesses today are fastpaced, focused on productivity and efficiency. Bearing in mind this prospect, we are always exploring innovative and automotive cleaning techniques. We at ServeU recognize the power of in-house training as an effective tool, for not only employee development but to also demonstrate our continuous commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.