Tatjana Ahmed, Housekeeping Manager, Grand Hyatt Dubai, reiterates the importance of industry events.
Industry exhibitions are a great way for organizations to showcase their products and services in front of a relevant audience. They also provide an excellent opportunity evaluate competing companies and their products as well as staying at the top of your field. With plenty of information and knowledge shared amongst professionals, these events are also a unique way of bringing together industry professionals to share ideas and assess market trends during panel discussions.
Meeting at industry trade shows provides an invaluable chance to meet suppliers and manufacturers face to face. It also gives an opportunity to see and test their products and services in a way not normally achievable outside of trade events.
Meet at the Middle East Cleaning Technology week from the 7th to the 9th of November 2017. The show is a must-attend event for meeting industry professionals and bringing together a mix of suppliers
and products and provides us with an ideal platform to engage with colleagues from the industry. Even in challenging market conditions, attendance at industry exhibitions is an invaluable way of finding out what is trending and to take the opportunity to network.
Since the start of the Clean Middle East Exhibition and Conference in 2012, the UAE Professional Housekeeper’s Group has played an integral part in establishing the Excellence Awards. Since then, the awards have gained on popularity year on year. In 2016, we received over 100 nominations! Having started with one category for Room Attendants, the Excellence Awards were extended to Team Leaders in 2014, adding the categories of Laundry Attendant and Laundry Supervisor as well as FM in 2015. We have put together a committee of industry professionals, who will evaluate the entries and to find out who will be the best of the lot to win the accolades and prizes.
• Top quality international, business-to-business events serving the cleaning industry sectors
• A highly targeted audience of your fellow industry professionals.
• The most cost effective means of sourcing products, services and information in the cleaning industry.
• Direct personal access to the suppliers of the leading technology.
• The opportunity to question, examine and compare the performance of competitive suppliers from around the world.
• New product launches with linked conferences, exhibitor seminars and networking events.
• The most time efficient forum to keep up to date with new technology, state of the art products, innovations and developments in our market.
One of the most important tools to gain knowledge is to gather information. And, one of the most popular places to gather information is at an exhibition.